A disciplined approach for Not-For-Profits & Institutions to planning and asset management.
Matco Financial’s disciplined approach to planning and asset management provides foundations, endowments, trusts, condominium boards (Not-For-Profits), and corporations with the ability to make more strategic investment decisions with lower investment management fees.
Matco's Not-For-Profit/Institutional value proposition:
- Partnership with a Portfolio Manager
- Decision-makers – direct access to Portfolio Managers
- Independent – not attached to particular products or providers
- Entrepreneurial – alignment of interests and objectives
- Experienced asset managers – background in foundations and Not- For-Profit
- Private client service orientation – understanding tax, accounting, & legal issues
- Monthly account reporting and quarterly investment performance reporting
- Customized reporting and account administration
- A rigorous, logical, repeatable, & transparent institutional investment process
- Proven risk-adjusted returns
- Lower instititutional management fees
- Low turnover, bulk trading costs – not commission oriented
The Matco team’s multi-level investment strategy incorporates a bottom up quantitative approach with a top down fundamental qualitative overlay. This strategy allows us to make investment decisions based on both fundamentals, macroeconomic risks, and our extensive experience.
Matco offers pooled and segregated (separately-managed) products and services in the following mandates:
- Canadian Fixed Income
- Canadian Balanced
- Canadian Equity
- Canadian Small Cap Equity
We work directly with our clients, their consultants, and advisors to ensure your investment and reporting needs are clearly defined and appropriately addressed.