Matco Target Risk Asset Allocation Portfolios
Your asset allocation – the breakdown of your portfolio between stocks, bonds and cash is one of the most important investment decisions. Equity oriented portfolios typically stand a better chance of producing higher long term returns, while portfolios heavily weighted in fixed income assets have tended to produce less volatile, albeit lower, returns.
Below are five recommended target risk asset allocation strategies based on your individual risk tolerance and investment horizon. Our goal is to provide recommendations as to how your portfolio should be constructed based on your individual criteria.
To learn which type of investor you are, please complete the form below.
- Matco Balanced Income Investor
- Matco Balanced Portfolio Investor
- Matco Balanced Equity Portfolio Investor
- Matco Growth Portfolio Investor
- Matco Aggressive Growth Portfolio Investor